Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mulat Hair Flat Iron Voor Mulat Haartype Heb Jij?

L'amore passionale e la routine quotidiana...

; I got infected too effervescent climate of Valentine's Day and I want to write something about love.

In couples
a bit 'dated, for example, how do you combine passion with the routine? You can get an idea of \u200b\u200bthe difficulties that may arise in the most intimate moments, reading this poem by the famous comedian Flavio Oreglio published in the book-written "Love. Love in the Time of Viagra" (Mondadori, 2003).

"Your clothes thrown on the couch ...
sull'abat The bra-jour ...
Panties between newspapers ...
Table
still laden with a glass of champagne
overturned on a chair ...
And you're there,
naked on the bed looking at me
and I already know ...
Fuck,
again tonight it's my turn to keep everything in order
! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment