Today I want to tell the story of a great love, an encounter that forever changed my vita.Circa 6 years ago, I decided to fulfill a dream: to have a golden retriever.
By chance, I was faced with the puppy that captured my heart, but it was not exactly a dog razza.Margot did not have the pedigree, had a serious heart problem and to be honest, its the zampotte were not exactly beautiful dritte.Per me she was the dog world's most beautiful, sweetest, loving, and beautiful creature I've ever met in my life.The 'I loved her with all cuore.Mi taught so much, has improved my way of being and pensare.Forse did not correspond exactly to the breed standard, but its beautiful had nothing to envy the most "golden" noble. " I still remember with anger after a man on the street and asked me what race I belonged to the blonde, I laughed in my face when I told him that it was a golden.La stupidity and human wickedness there is disgrace and shame, we are so poor before the greatness of mind of our friends cani.E 'was really the hand of man, careless and cruel, investing it with the car that was tragically interrupted our history, taking away the most precious treasure that I ever had , just 10 months. She left in agony, poor angel mio.Ho felt a pain so strong, he could not stop crying for settimane.Da then I have learned a lot, and everything I have today I owe it to my little star. I decided that I always had a golden to me, and I learned that the pedigree of a purebred dog is important and can not be ignored. It 'an act of responsibility necessary to try to limit the problems of salute.Parlare Margot helps me keep his memory alive, to feel close, here beside me, where it should be an adult and I felice.Margot got so many emotions and for me it was a unique experience, an important life lesson that I will always carry in my heart.
0 comments:
Post a Comment